EURO 2008 ONLINE CONTEST


In conjunction with Euro 2008 Footbal Tournament in Austria-Switzerland this June.
I and my friend Mr Right from akubetul.com will host a contest just for fun.

Euro Football Tournamnet is once in 4 years so why not make it happening and a lil football crazy . I know a lot of you guys will have less sleep and more MC this June hehe

Here is the thing; Just give us your prediction the winner of Euro 2008 and Top Goal Scorer of this tournament. Simple

Rules;
1. Just submit your comment and give us your combination etc. Spain will win this Euro 2008 and Torres is the top scorer. You can eleborate more if you want such as why you think your team will win and your selected player is the best striker etc.
2. Provide your email and blog address (if you have one), so I could link you to my blog and contact you if you win.
3. If none of you get the combination right, we will choose the second best. Means,who ever choose it right either top scorer or country that win. If we have two or three people with one answer rite, we will compare head to head the performance of player or country each of the person choose. I hope it is clear for you.
4. No fees or subscribe to my feeds or click my ads . It is FREE and for FUN.

The Price

USD 25(thru PayPal) or approx RM 80 (local Bank) and a 125 x 125 card on my web for a month…

Hope you guys enjoy this contest and make it really happening for this Euro 2008. But no offence ok, since Italy will win and Luca Toni will be the top scorer heehe. Just wait and see .

p/s to England supporter, of course you can join but please don’t vote for England or Rooney hehehe

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR
POST YOUR COMMENT AND SHOW YOUR FOOTBALL KNOWLEDGE :)


Contest Update:

1) Only ONE entry per person (I am trying to be fair)

2) Particapants cannot change their entry after submitting it
(So tell your friend to join in)

3) Final day for your entry is 19 June (Last Grouping Match),
so decide wisely :)

Thanks,
Lankapo.com

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

28 Responses to "EURO 2008 ONLINE CONTEST"

Mr. Right said...

I think nothing wrong for me to enter this contest, right? Even Lankapo should leave his prediction here. Since the rules will not allow Lankapo to bias to himself.

Ok, here my prediction.

Champion: Spain.
Top goalscorer: Cristiano Ronaldo.

So, Lankapo just bank-in the money to my account.

The Return of Budak Nakal said...

Hahahah.. Oit Mr Right.. kata menci kat C.Ronaldo tuh.. tapi boh gak.. hahahha.. Let me guess.. hehhe...

Champ:- France
Top Scorer: Torres

Hehehhe..

Bharath said...

Nice contest. Ok, here's my prediction.

Champion: Italy
Top Goalscorer: Luca Toni

Suraya said...

Nice contest.... here my prediction.

Champ: Portugal
Top scorer: Cristiano Ronaldo

my email:
worrldddd (at) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

here my prediction.

Champion: Romania
Top goalscorer: Adrian Mutu.

FORTZA ROMANIA-RESPECT ITALY,FRANCE,HOLLAND,GERMANY-

Anonymous said...

Sorry for post my comment in wrong place lately :D

Here is my answer..

Country: Spain,
Why?
First:
They have many key players in many clubs in Europe.
Second:
They suffer fulmination from FIFA, so they should give their best performance here to obtain world's respect.

Individual: Torres
Why?
Euro is a great moment to show up his best strike! His performance has been improved greatly.

Best Regards.

Anonymous said...

winner: Germany
scorer: Klose

sukun said...

after long calculation & discussion,i present u all my prediction.

winner:Russia
scorer:Klose(7 gols)

Fikri said...

alooo, the footballers maniac, here my predictions,

winner:Holland(Goooo Oranje)
top scorer:Klose

that predict came from my mummm

mhd_fkr@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Winner : Croatia
Top Scorer : Villa

mikeadyla@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

try to enter your contest
winner: netherlands
top scorer; adriano mutu

Anonymous said...

Champion: Holland
Top scorer: David Villa


Forza Azzuri! ;)

Yasmin said...

Hi Azlan,

Champions for Euro 2008 : Spain
Top Scorer : David Villa

thejokeblog@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

my frens,
thank you for joining in my first contest..today will be the last day for your entry.

gud luck ok

lankapo.com
shah alam,malaysia

p/s teek how come you support italy but choose Holland to be champion heheh

Anonymous said...

Champions : spain
top scorer : david villa

harap2 masih sempat sebab match last group belum start. thanks mr lankapo


http://www.mp3syiok.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

masih sempat nampaknya.. goodluck semua!!

Anonymous said...

aisey, kennot change anymore eh? i want to pick Van pirsie as top scorer sbb i want to give positive vibe to Italy to beat Spain, hence David Villa kennot score anymore. heh.


lankapo: as much as i love the azzuri. i have to be realistic. :P

lankapo said...

@ teek -hahaha, sudah lah. Didn't u read my entry miracle do happen in Euro 2008. In big tournament like this, everything is posibble.

Just look at Russia, they are tottaly a diffrent team when Arshavin with them..

We will see ...

lankapo.com
adsense guide

lankapo said...

hehehe to all Holland suppoter, Sorry to say ..Euro will not paint in orange hheheh

lankapo said...

it looks like yasmin and dookie have choose the same answer

spain and villa

so I guess we should split the price

what do you guys think ?

Anonymous said...

i agree :) .. thats what people call rezeki.. but i know that spain gonna win by their performance. a well fought match in the finals. but a disapointment just 1 goal scored.. i hope the will be plenty of goals.

mr lankapo bila nak prize giving ceremony hehehe... if can make like the prize giving in the finals waaaa manyak syiok..

mr lankapo if u wanted to contact me just post in the shout box on the side of my blog. the chat box is on the left side bar ok.. or this is my email faiby23 at yahoo dot com.

thanks mr lankapo..

Regards:
Dookie from mp3syiok

lankapo said...

hehe dookie sabar ok , tak sabar nampak..:)

tahniah dookie and yasmin
are u Malaysian anyway..eh mestilah kan cakap melayu ni hehe

email me your account number or paypal account at my email

lankapo(@)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

dah hantar butir2 akaun ke email mr lankapo.

mesti la org malaysia.. malaysia boleh hehehe.. yasmin macam org malaysia gak tu. tak pasti la :)

ape2 pon thanks mr lankapo.

Anonymous said...

thanks bro. prize money received :) thumbs up to mr lankapo..

lankapo said...

hehe thanks dookie

u r one lucky guy

Yasmin said...

Hola Azlan,

Sorry for the slight delay in thanking you for holding a fun contest for Euro 2008.

Can't wait to receive the prize money ... so I can pour petrol lah. LOL! :)) *Ha ha ha*

Thanks again, and let me know when its done ya, so I check with my friend :)

lankapo said...

dear yasmin,
can u provide your bank account instead since u r malaysian rite

pls email at lankapo[@]gmail.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

izinkan saya promot untuk sama2 berkongsi gambar dan pendapat… di Blog Prodas.. bagi sesiapa yang mahu perkembangan serta gambar2 Proton dan perodua..

http://prodas.wordpress.com/